This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On Tuesday November 15, 2016, Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Commerce Department releases October Retail Sales Data & Business Inventory for September
- The Import and Export Index for October comes from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Paris Climate Change Agreement Conference is underway in Marrakech
- Forbes releases it’s list of Highest earning celebrities under 30
- Home Depot reports it’s quarterly earnings