The “Steve Hollas for Lolla” Ticket Giveaway Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “Steve Hollas for Lolla Ticket Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) starts at 5:00 p.m. CT on Saturday, July 26, 2014 and ends at 9:00am CT on Thursday, July 31, 2014 (“sweepstakes period”). This Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
1) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa who are 18 years and older as of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of WGN Radio (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries, are not eligible to participate or win. Employees of participating clients or of other media companies including all radio, television, and cable stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.
2) How to Enter: There are three modes of entry: 1. Upload a video or picture showing off a custom WGN Radio/Lollapalooza temporary tattoo located on the entrant’s person to Steve Cochran’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/stevecochranshow, along with the hashtag #wgnlollaink. 2. Upload a video or picture showing off a custom WGN Radio/Lollapalooza temporary tattoo located on the entrant’s person to Steve Cochran’s Twitter handle at @SteveCochranShow, along with the hashtag #wgnlollaink. 3. Submit a video or picture showing off a custom WGN Radio/Lollapalooza temporary tattoo located on the entrant’s person to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the entrant’s name, mailing address, and telephone number. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account or email account associated with the Facebook or Twitter account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry.
Tattoo images are temporary, and may be drawn with any removable material including pen ink, marker, henna, or paint. Tattoos may be placed on entrant’s arms, neck, head, torso, or legs. Tattoos cannot include any offensive or inappropriate language or images. WGN Radio reserves the right to determine inappropriate or offensive content and entries including inappropriate images or material will be disqualified.
Limit one entry per entry method during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, corrupted, misdelivered, or misdirected. Sponsor is not responsible for inability to transmit Internet entries. Duplicate entries from the same email, facebook, or twitter account will be disqualified.
3) Winner Selection and Notification: On or about Thursday, July 31, 2014, Sponsor will select the potential winners in a random drawing from among all entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will make all decisions in any and all issues related to this Sweepstakes, and its decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. The potential winners will be notified by email, and/or telephone. Sponsor will provide prize redemption instructions to the winners on or about Thursday, July 31, 2014. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a potential winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (2) a potential winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (3) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined, or if no response is received by Sponsor within 24 hours after notification is attempted. In the event the winner meets all potential winner eligibility requirements and accepts the prize and becomes unavailable to redeem the prize for any reason, Sponsor will not select a new winner and the prize will remain unused.
4) Prizes: Grand Prize (3 total): The winner will receive a pair of 3-day passes to attend Lollapalooza 2014, occurring in Grant Park Chicago, IL from August 1 through August 3rd, 2014. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of grand prize: $550.
Each winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with winner’s prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and the prize is not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any reason.
5) Other Conditions: Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, and, if so, it must be returned to Sponsor within one week of the date Sponsor sends it to winner. Failure to return such document will result in that winner being disqualified, and Sponsor may randomly draw another winner from among all remaining entries.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from accessing the Sweepstakes website; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize.
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6)Fraud/Tampering: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes.
7)Winner List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List (available after July 31, 2014), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed envelope to WGN Radio, Attn: “Steve Hollas for Lolla Ticket Giveaway”, 435 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. Official Rules are also available at www.wgnradio.com/contests. All requests for Official Rules or Winners List must be received by August 31, 2014.
8) Sponsor: WGN Radio, 435 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.