WGN TV meteorologist Tom Skilling talked to Garry about the new spike in Chicago convention business and also the new trend of killers stuffing bodies into suitcases after it happened to a woman from the Chicago area who was in Bali. A man accused of killing a fellow student in Florida was linked by authorities Tuesday to an image purportedly of an Internet search asking where to “hide my roommate.” The price tag for the post-fest repairs for Lollapalooza in Grant Park is estimated at $266,000. Google will soon have an unprecedented ability to spy on you from space. Plus, a company in Japan has created sex dolls that they say are so realistic that you’ll never want the real thing again.
- Millions in taxpayer subsidies to lure conventions.
- American woman’s body found in suitcase in Bali.
- Murder Suspect Is Linked to Screenshot of ‘Siri’ Search for Where to Hide a Body.
- Repairs to Grant Park after Lollapalooza could cost $266,000.
- “Blue Monday” by Orgy.
- Google’s Satellites Could Soon See Your Face from Space.
- Utah Nude Sunbather Myron Lee Kipp To Fight Lewdness Charges.
- Buffalo Grove Woman Awakes To Find Strange Man Straddling Her.
- These Japanese Sex Dolls, Known As ‘Dutch Wives’, Are So Lifelike They’re Scary.
- Jimmy Pays Tribute to Robin Williams.
- Japanese Company Fights ‘Moobs’ With Bra For Men.