Bond-Themed Casino Night
Fundraiser to Benefit Gilda’s Club Chicago Celebrates Erie-LaSalle Body Shop 80th Anniversary
Who/What: This year marks the 80th anniversary of the Erie-LaSalle Body Shop, the longest continuously owned car repair service in Illinois. We are inviting the Chicago community to help us celebrate the milestone James Bond style at a casino-themed event. The fundraiser is supporting Gilda’s Club Chicago–a nonprofit organization that provides free cancer support for the whole family, the whole time.
When: Saturday, September 6*
7:30 p.m. – midnight
* Registration must be completed by August 22, 2014.
Where: The Montgomery Club
500 West Superior St.
Chicago, IL 60654
How: Tickets are $150 and can be purchased by visiting www.erie80bond50.com.
- Opportunity to provide support for Gilda’s Club Chicago, a free support community for men, woman and children whose lives have been touched by cancer, and their families and friends
- Dinner catered by Gibson’s Steakhouse featuring premium cocktails
- Guests will enjoy casino gaming, a live DJ, and an auction featuring a trip to Las Vegas, a round of golf at Medinah Country Club and more!
- For more information on Gilda’s Club and its programs go to gildasclubchicago.org
On Behalf of Gilda’s Club of Chicago