· Rich and Jason welcome Frederick Bates from Friends of the Parks to discuss this week’s developments with their lawsuit against the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art.
· They then welcome Cannon Lambert, attorney for Sandra Bland’s family discussing latest developments in the lawsuit against Waller County Sheriff’s Department in Texas for wrongful death in this widely followed case involving alleged police misconduct.
· Next, Bernard Sieracki author of A Just Cause: The Impeachment and Removal of Governor Rod Blagojevich look back at the impeachment and removal of the former Illinois governor and his prospects for the future.
· They are then joined by Chicago Lawyer Magazine columnists Tina Martini and David Susler to explore the importance of innovation in the practice of law.
· Finally, in the always popular Legal Grab Bag, Jason and Rich cover the Bill Cosby case, Iowa lottery suits and The People vs. OJ Simpson series.
All this and more in this week’s Legal Face-Off on WGN Plus.