Listen to Roe and Amy Guth’s take on the Top Five@5:[audio http://cdn.tribtv.com/wgnam/podcasts/roeconn/TopFive091015AS.mp3]
5) White House Press Secretary, Josh Earnest told reporters today that the US could do more to take in refugees from Syria.
(BONUS CUT) Siri interrupts the White House daily press briefing.
4) Donald Trump took time out of his whirlwind campaign for President to talk with the nice ladies on The View.
3) Jay Cutler is 1-11 lifetime against the Green Bay Packers, but no one at Halas Hall seems worried.
2) Lindsay Lohan collaborated with Duran Duran on their new album because the world needs more Lohan.
[protected-iframe id=”8b0b4ed08a72760a10b94f173192ea97-41642041-90798448″ info=”//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1413478522&entry_id=0_fvrvj0rq” width=”664″ height=”421″ frameborder=”0″ style=”width: 700; height: 394px;” webkitallowfullscreen=”” mozallowfullscreen=”” allowfullscreen=””]
Check Out Amy Guth’s Version of Lohan’s work in the podcast above!
2) Behold, one of the most ridiculous police stops ever recorded.