PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- The Chicago Way w/John Kass: Eddie Johnson on his fall from grace, historic crime rates, and Mayor Lightfoot’s control of the city
- Virtual conversations with the dead; Microsoft’s new patent
- Locked out of big bucks; Professor of finance Lamont Black educates us on Bitcoin
- New travel rules and regulations with Natalie Compton of The Washington Post
- The power and performance of poetry