PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Steve Dale’s Pet World Full Show 9/27/2020 | Anderson Animal Shelter’s success and upcoming events, French Bulldogs, and more
- The Great Outdoors with Charlie Potter 9.27.2020
- Highlights: Chicago White Sox 9 – Chicago Cubs 5 – 9/26/20
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- White Sox Weekly 09/26/20: Ryan McGuffey postseason predictions, Brooks Boyer playoff thoughts, and more…