PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- The Chicago Way w/John Kass: Eddie Johnson on his fall from grace, historic crime rates, and Mayor Lightfoot’s control of the city
- Virtual conversations with the dead; Microsoft’s new patent
- Locked out of big bucks; Professor of finance Lamont Black educates us on Bitcoin
- New travel rules and regulations with Natalie Compton of The Washington Post
- The power and performance of poetry