(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- The fate of Little Italy & Greektown
- Debunking Chicago’s title as ‘rattiest city’
- Dean’s Entertainment Report 10.20.20
- The John Williams NewsClick: Muting mics at the presidential debate
- ‘Bankrupt’ 50 Cent endorses Trump for president