JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – With the coronavirus pandemic still happening, Girl Scouts will now allow girls nationwide to participate virtually. Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is launching three outdoor initiatives to keep girls entertained and engaged in virtual and in-person environmental activities all summer long.
The offerings include virtual summer camps, free online experiences tied to the outdoors, and exciting virtual events to ensure girls across the country have access to a variety of fun, challenging, and experiential activities so they can continue to develop essential skills and behaviors that will help them become effective leaders in the outdoors and beyond.
To learn more and/or sign up click here.
- OTL #756: Media Burn archives history, Best new local tacos, The Secret History of Michael DeLisle
- Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through Louisiana
- Listen to ‘The Sinatra Hours: The Duets’, Sunday Morning starting at 6:30am!
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished