(WFXR) – It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced – everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention – gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- Highlights: Cleveland Indians 5 – Chicago White Sox 3 – 9/22/20
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Standoff ends with man who fired on deputies shot dead by U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day