Cody and Jon go FULL GAMER and review their favorite video games played over the past year, in addition to discussing what they learned about balancing video games with real life. Plus: a look ahead at what’s to come in 2019!
- Cody discusses Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, Undertale, 20XX, Timespinner, and more!
- He and Jon both discuss Sid Meier’s Civilization VI and Heroes of the Storm.
- Jon talks Darkest Dungeon, Endless Space 2, Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age, Dead Cells, and more!
- Cody plugs the GonnaGeek Discord server, which you can join here to chat with Cody, Jon, and several other members of the GonnaGeek Network: https://discord.gg/yBBBtGT
- To nominate an SNES Classic game for them to review on their next episode, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at Cody @ProducerCody and/or Jon @eatplaygame
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com
- Learn something new in just a few minutes every day on Cody’s award-winning podcast for Curiosity.com
Game/Life Balance U.S. is a lifestyle podcast hosted by Cody Gough and Jonathan Martin, frienemies since childhood and growing gamers who are trying to juggle their gaming hobbies with the increasing demands of the “real world.” Episodes appear every 2-3 weeks and include conversations about how games — and adult life as gamers — have changed over the years, with a focus on how to manage your time so you can actually enjoy your hobbies.