This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Cody and Jon review the run and gun game Contra III: The Alien Wars on the SNES Classic.
- Cody and Jon discuss whether the game is too difficult or they just don’t like playing games that hard! Plus: why is 2-player mode completely broken and literally unplayable?
- To nominate an SNES Classic game for them to review on their next episode, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at Cody @ProducerCody and/or Jon @eatplaygame
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com