Every Tuesday after 6pm, Chicago’s Afternoon News presents the ‘Signature Six,’ six stories highlighting Chicago business news. This week on the docket:
- One-quarter of Americans thought about starting a business during Covid-19, but the lack of financing was the big barrier for would-be entrepreneurs, according to a new survey
- The College of DuPage Culinary Arts program now lists among the top 20 culinary programs in the U.S.
- Pheasant Run golf course in St. Charles is being developed into an industrial park
- A local company led by former Blackhawks player Daniel Carcillo is funding a new lab at the University of South Carolina
- A pharmacy war is brewing between Walmart and Amazon
- Chicago’s airline is buying Chicago’s jets
Follow @SteveBertrand Follow @kpowell720 Follow @maryvandeveldeFollow @LaurenLapka