This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On August 3rd, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The US Department of Labor reports on the number of people who filed for unemployment benefits last week
- The US Department of Commerce reports on US factory orders for June
- The Institute for Supply Management issues the index for non-manufacturing activity for July
- Freddie Mac reports on this weeks average mortgage rates
- Weight Watchers, Hyatt Hotels, Yum Brands, Aetna, Go Pro, Kraft Heinz report earnings today