This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On July 20th, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- US Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims
- Freddie Mac shares weekly mortgage rates
- Union Pacific, Microsoft, & Visa all report quarterly results today
- Fortune Magazine releases their annual Fortune 500 list
- Forbes highest paid authors list is released today
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes today on the nomination of Christopher Wray