This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On July 12th, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Beige Book is released by the Federal Reserve
- The House Financial Services Committee begins a two-day testimony of Janet Yellen on her monetary policy
- OPEC releases it’s monthly oil market reports today
- House Energy and Oversight Investigation sub committee meets on combating the opioid crisis
- Today is Internet Day of Action