This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On July 11th, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- US Labor Department releases job openings and labor turnover information for May
- PepsiCo reports quarterly results before the bell rings today
- International Energy Agency publishes the Annual World Energy Investment Report
- The Senate Intelligence Committee has a closed meeting today
- LA and Paris hold a briefing for the International Olympic Committee today to bid for the 2024 host city