This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On June 9, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- US Commerce Department breaks down wholesale trade inventory April
- The Department of Labor requires retirement advisors to abide by the Fiduciary standard
- President Trump will hold a round table at the Transportation Department
- US Department of Agriculture releases production stats
- IOC meets today about possibly awarding the 2024 and 2028 games at the same time