This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On June 1, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- ADP reports on how many jobs private employers added in May
- Labor Department releases the number of people that applied for unemployment benefits last week & revised data on productivity in Q1
- Commerce Department reports on construction spending in April
- The Institute for Supply Management issues it’s manufacturing index for May
- Freddie Mac reports on this week’s average mortgage rates
- Auto Makers report their sales figures for the month of May