This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On June 28th, 2018 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Commerce Department shares their GDP estimates about the January-March Quarter
- Freddie Mac reports on US Average Mortgage Rates
- Initial Jobless Claims and a report on corporate profits are out today
- The EIA Natural Gas Report is out today
- Nike and Walgreens Boots Alliance both report earnings today
- Foxconn breaks ground on their Wisconsin manufacturing plant