This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On May 1, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- US Commerce department releases a report detailing personal income and spending for March
- US Commerce department details the construction spending for March
- The Institute for Supply Management releases the Manufacturing Index for April
- The Federal Reserve begins a two day meeting tomorrow
- Apple, Aetna, BP, MasterCard, Facebook, Tesla FitBit all report earnings this week