This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On April 3, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- Institute for Supply Management will release it’s manufacturing index for March
- The US Commerce Department reports on construction spending for February
- Auto makers report the number of vehicles they sold in March
- Human Rights Watch releases a report on the rights of workers denied access to and from Gaza
- The European Congress of Psychiatric Care meets in Florence, Italy
- Kevin Johnson is the new CEO of Starbucks