This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On April 24, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The US Senate will vote on Sonny Perdue to become the Secretary of Agriculture
- A marijuana protest will be at the the capitol in Washington DC by smoking and urging congress to remove the drug from the controlled substance act
- Former President Obama will speak at University of Chicago today
- National Association of Broadcasting Hall of Fame Induction ceremony happens today
- The grassroots Environmental Prize Awards are handed out today