This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On March 1st, 2018 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Commerce Department reports personal income and spending for January and construction spending in the first month of the year
- The Institute for Supply Management shares the manufacturing index for February
- Freddie Mac reports on this weeks average mortgage rates
- Automakers report vehicle sales for February
- Best Buy, Kohl’s Nordstrom, Gap, and Barns & Noble report earnings today