This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On February 15th, 2018 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Labor Department reports on the US Produce Price Inflation for January
- The Federal Reserve reports on January’s US Industrial Production
- The Treasury Department shares a report on international money flows data for December
- The National Association of Home Builders releases the February index of Builder Sentiment
- Freddie Mac reports on US Average Mortgage rates