This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On February 1st, 2018 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Labor Department issues revised data on Q4 productivity data
- The Commerce Department reports on US construction spending in December
- The Manufacturing Index for January is out from the Institute for Supply Management
- The average mortgage rates are out today from Freddie Mac
- UPS, Alphabet, Amazon, Visa and Apple report quarterly earnings today