This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On November 1st, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Institute of Supply Management releases it’s manufacturing index for October
- The Commerce Department releases construction spending for September
- Federal Reserve Policy Makers issue a statement on interest rates today
- Auto makers releases their vehicle sales for October
- Facebook and Tesla report quarterly results after the closing of the market
- Today marks the celebration of The Day of The Dead