This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On October 25th, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The Commerce Department reports on new home sales and durable goods for September
- Germany’s IFO Institute releases the business confidence index
- Coca-Cola, Visa, Walgreen’s, Boeing all report earnings today
- The Congressional Gold Medal will be presented today
- The hearing on the economic outlook with CEA Kevin Hassett is today