This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On October 11th, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- The US Department of Labor releases the job openings and labor turnover survey for August
- President Trump and Canadian Prime Minister meet at the White House today
- OPEC releases it’s monthly oil market report for October
- Federal Open Market Committee meeting minutes are published today
- World Bank President and IMF Managing Director both speak at the Civil Society Town Hall today