This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
On July 6th, 2017 Steve Grzanich shares today’s potential market drivers:
- ADP will provide the report of how many jobs private employers added in the month of June
- The Labor Department will release weekly jobless claims
- The Commerce Department shares international trade data for May
- Freddie Mac releases weekly mortgage rates today
- The Institute for Supply Management releases the service sector index for June