Super Castlevania IV SNES Classic video game review
Cody and Jon review Super Castlevania IV, one of many remakes of the original Castlevania, on the SNES Classic. Plus: first impressions of the board game Sid Meier’s Civilization: A New Dawn!
- Hear how Cody was gilded on Reddit with an unlikely comment related to Triple H’s entrance music.
- Cody and Jon set the stage for their discussion by talking about their history with the Castlevania series, including Cody’s extremely old Let’s Play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night VHS Tape, which is now on YouTube.
- Cody and Jon debate the merits and pitfalls of Super Castlevania IV: is the platforming any good? Is it too hard? Why is the music so terrible? And most importantly, does it hold up?
- Super Castlevania IV trivia from SNES Classic: The Ultimate Guide To Castlevania IV by BlackNES Guy
- First impressions of Fantasy Flight Games’ Civilization: A New Dawn strategy board game, from Cody’s first play session (highly recommended!)
- To nominate an SNES Classic game for them to review on their next episode, email email@example.com or tweet at Cody @ProducerCody and/or Jon @eatplaygame
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com