Southport Lanes celebrates 95 years

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Dean Richards talk to the owner of Southport Lanes, Steve Soble. Steve just celebrated the 95th anniversary of Southport Lanes. Originally a Schlitz Brewery named “The Nook”; in 1922, the 4 hand-set bowling lanes were added along with the name change to Southport Lanes.