Enjoying travel despite the risks (and unruly children)
Cody was told by several people that he would literally die by traveling, and yet he survived. Hear him and Jon completely destroy travel naysayers, then talk about what it’s like to take kids on vacation.
- Jon checks in on his facial hair progress: if you had to pick one, then would you say it’s better to look good or to look young?
- Cody and Jon discuss the lore of spanking in the pantheon of the Game/Life Balance U.S. podcast
- Life Stuff
- Cody traveled to Mexico City for work, and people did not react to learning of his trip in the way he expected
- Despite certain travel destinations being a “dangerous place,” Cody thinks that people should go places anyway
- Jon experienced the joy of traveling on vacation to California via airplane with his nearly 3-year-old son for the first time, and his troubles didn’t occur when he thought they would
- Cody discusses some of the history of Teotihuacan and explains how he ended up at an EDM festival in Mexico City with Paul Van Dyk as a headliner
- In a bizarre turn of events, Cody goes full British after explaining his encounter with three blokes and a bird
- Cody and Jon congratulate Doombrowski, who just released his game Suburban Scavengers on Steam Greenlight, on his Doom Ninja Podcast joining the GonnaGeek Network!
- Balancing Act
- Jon has been playing the latest World of Warcraft expansion, and is back to playing one of his favorite mobile games of all time
- Cody gives first impressions of Final Fantasy XV and discusses a few fun mobile games he picked up when traveling, some old and some new
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com