Interview with brand-new podcasting platform Signl.fm CEO
In this special bite-sized podcast, Cody Gough sits down with Kim Hansen of Signl.fm to discuss her podcasting platform and share some fun stories from her background in the video game industry.
- Cody thanks Buzzsprout for letting him use their equipment at Podcast Movement 2016
- Cody introduces Kim Hansen, CEO of Signl.fm, and she talks a bit about Signl.fm and its features (“Twitch for podcasting”)
- Learn about how Signl.fm can help with podcast monetization, live streaming and listener engagement, transcription with IBM Watson, and more!
- Kim also used to work for Bioware, and has some cool stories about her time working on Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 (in addition to some other cool games that weren’t necessarily ever released)
- Fun fact: Mass Effect 2 had the fewest launch bugs of any Bioware property (at the time it was launched)
- Kim also tells an awesome story about the Xbox achievements in the first Mass Effect game and helping gamers with strategy
- Kim also discusses her role in developing the game Everlove: Rose, a narrative game of romance and mystery that was shockingly well-received, for a pretty entertaining reason
- What was her favorite part of visiting Chicago? Tune in to find out!
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com