Jon “runs through the burn” with a successful Couch to 5K
Jon bares his soul in this riveting episode, featuring his first 5k (did an injury hold him back, or did he run through the burn?) and a terrifying story of parenting that a lot of parents should be able to relate to.
- Life Stuff
- Jon ran his first 5k—or did he? Hear his exciting tale of how it all went down
- To “run through the burn,” or not to run through the burn? That is the everlasting question among athletes!
- Joy of Parenting
- Jon has a scary parenting story regarding childhood development, which is both educational and provides a rare serious side look at the hosts of Game/Life Balance U.S. (well, mostly Jon)
- Cody is headed to Minneapolis for Martin Con this weekend, and really hopes that he and Jon get to stream live to Twitch.TV via Darrel TV
- Cody is hype about going to see the Chicago Symphony Orchestra this week
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds,zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com