BrewLights at Lincoln Park Zoo
Back by popular demand, the adults-only (21 and up) event will treat holiday revelers to a dozen local craft, seasonal and international beers on tap throughout the zoo during ZooLights presented by ComEd and PowerShares QQQ By Invesco!
Enjoy sipping and savoring specialty brews and all the fun of ZooLights, from amazing light displays to live ice-sculpture display carving. The evening includes opportunities for photos with Santa at the Helen Brach Primate House, free rides on the AT&T Endangered Species Carousel, music at the Kovler Lion House and more. Food will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
Ticket prices are as follows:
$40 Early Bird Ticket (now through November 10)
$49 Advance Ticket (November 11 – November 30)
$60 Day of the event (December 1)
- Brouwerij Huyghe – Delirium Noel – Belgian Dark Strong Ale (ABV: 10.5%)
- Stiegl Brewery – Goldbrau Lager (ABV: 4.9%)
- Brauerei Hirt – Morchl – Austrian Dark Lager (ABV: 5%)
- Unibroue – A Tout le Monde – Belgian Style Saison (ABV: 4.5%)
- Temperance Beer Co – Freedive India Black Ale (ABV: 6%)
- Baderbrau Brewing Co – Red Velvet Bock (ABV: 6%)
- Anchor Brewing Co. – Anchor Christmas Ale (ABV: 5.5%)
- Begyle Brewing Co – Flannel Pajamas Oatmeal Stout (ABV: 5.2%)
- Berghoff Brewing – Oak Aged Stock Ale (ABV: 10%)
- Breckenridge Brewery – Christmas Ale – Strong Ale (ABV: 7.8%)
- Saugatuck Brewing Co – Neapolitan Milk Stout (ABV: 6%)
- Noon Whistle Brewing – Bernie – Milk Stout (ABV: 5%)
BrewLights is sponsored by Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., founded in 1888 in Chicago and among the oldest beer distributors in the United States. In conjunction with Lincoln Park Zoo’s Auxiliary Board, the company is proud to give back to the hometown community that’s helped it flourish for more than a century.