Exploring creative ruts, adventures in potty training
Jon and Cody debate styles and merits of facial hair, Cody gets stuck in a creative rut, and Jon has a potty training nightmare. All in one explosive episode!
- Jon explains why he’s trying to grow a beard, and Cody explains why some people just are not allowed to grow facial hair for any reason ever
- Cody describes his creative rut and discusses creative outlets with Jon
- Jon used to actually be really good at singing, but apparently is not driven by the same need for a creative outlet as Cody, who is floundering like an idiot not having any clue what to do with his life
- Jon tells an incredibly long but somewhat informative and entertaining story about trying to potty train his son, who is basically trolling him for kicks
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds,zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com