Garry Meier Full Show 8/26/14 Part Two
WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey joined Garry Meier and recorded another “Pure Chicago” commercial in an effort to boost Chicago tourism. This edition focused on the second to none sandwich scene here in the Second City. Last night at the Emmy’s, Weird Al performed an epic medley of theme songs to the night’s biggest nominated shows. Garry and Elton Jim were less than impressed. Royal Caribbean has announced that their newest cruise ship Quantum of the Seas will feature robot bartenders. Rhett Downing with Rug Zoom joined Garry to talk about his plan to put down artificial turf in Grant Park after it was torn up once again during Lollapalooza this year. Dave Novotny called in to talk about the Taste of Melrose Park this weekend. Plus, Garry and crew tackled the question, “Would you rather be hit with a falling pad lock or Dave Matthews poop?”
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic Performs Epic Medley of Emmy-Nominated TV Show Themes.
- Latest gee-whiz cruise ship feature: robot bartenders.
- William Shatner – Mr Tambourine Man.
- Rug Zoom.
- Burger King, Tim Hortons merge into whopper-size firm.
- Taste of Melrose Park.
- Love Locks on Chicago Bridges Don’t Have the Staying Power of Paris’.
- Three quarters of whites don’t have any non-white friends.