Garry talked to WGN TV Meteorologist about the recent hot weather we have been having in the Chicago area. Garry also got Tom’s reaction to the massive crack that has appeared in the ground in Mexico. It turns out that airlines may be some of the most germ-infested places that you can spend time. Maryilene Blondell with the Greater Chicago Chapter of the ALS Association joined Garry to talk about the increase in donations that they have seen because of the “Ice Bucket Challenge.” A member of ISIS has posted a threatening picture online that shows a building here in Chicago. The Wall Street Journal has a piece talking about the decline in attendance at Wrigley Field during the Cubs rebuilding effort. Chicago Tribune columnist and WGN Radio host Rick Kogan joined Garry to talk about the ISIS threat, the possibility that Karen Lewis could run for Mayor and Elton Jim’s theatrical experience. Over 300 people “Payed it forward” at a Starbucks in Florida, paying for the coffee of the person behind them in the drive-thru. Plus, a high school student in Tennessee was sent to the principal’s office on Monday morning after saying “bless you” to another student who sneezed.
- Massive crack in the Earth opens in Mexico.
- Filthy secrets about germ exposure during airline travel.
- ALS Association Greater Chicago Chapter.
- Chicago A Top Terror Target; Ominous Tweet Connects ISIS Threat In City.
- Why Wrigley Field Is Suddenly So Empty.
- Over 300 Florida Starbucks customers pay it forward in kindness chains.
- Tennessee teen in trouble for saying ‘bless you’ after sneeze.