Garry Meier Full Show 8/21/14 Part Two
Garry talked to WGN TV Meteorologist Tom Skilling talked about the general disarray facing the world, and also the new research that indicates that it is not harmful for people to pee in the ocean. The Farmer’s Almanac is also predicting that we will have a colder winter and then hotter summer next year. The NFL is reportedly asking performers to pay for the right to be the halftime act at Super Bowl XLIV in Arizona. A 101 year old man in New Jersey still goes to work every day at the job that he has been doing for more than 70 years. Erik Childress joined Garry with reviews of “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For”, “If I Stay” and “When the Game Stands Tall.” The rules are starting to fall into place for the medical marijuana program in Illinois.
- Here’s Why It’s OK To Pee In The Ocean.
- Farmer’s Almanac Predicts Colder Winter, Hotter Summer.
- Cubs Tarp Delay.
- NFL asking potential Super Bowl halftime acts to pay to perform.
- 101-Year-Old New Jersey Man Still Hard At Work After More Than 70 Years.
- “Sin City: A Dame To Kill For” trailer.
- “If I Stay” trailer.
- “When the Game Stands Tall” trailer.
- More questions than answers for medical marijuana entrepreneurs.
- “Saying Yes” by Jacob Sullum.
- Dragnet Jack Webb “Alcohol VS. Marijuana & LSD”.