Garry Meier Full Show 8/14/14 Part Two
Garry talked with Tom Skilling about the arrival of the Blue Angels in Chicago for the Air and Water Show this weekend and the new video from the top of the John Hancock Building. David Hochberg from Townstone Financial joined Garry to talk about the new shows on WGN.FM and the recovery of the housing market. Our technology expert Dan Fedor joined Garry to talk about the new ways emerging to listen to Internet radio in their car. In India, the government is fighting a losing battle in trying to get rural families to begin using toilets, because they don’t believe that you should do your “business” in the place that you sleep. Erik Childress joined Garry with reviews of The Expendables 3, Dinosaur 13 and The Giver. The Blackhawks announced that they will stop playing “The Stripper” during their Shoot the Puck contest after hearing from fans who found the song demeaning to women. Plus, Jay Goeppner from The Beatle Brothers joined Garry to talk about the events that they have coming up.
- Robin Williams was sober, in early stages of Parkinson’s, wife says.
- Baby Bound With Duct Tape Just for Fun.
- Dad caught with whiskey in car seat instead of child.
- Incredible video captures view from top of John Hancock.
- Townstone Financial Inc.
- India’s Toilet Race Failing as Villages Don’t Use Them.
- Blackhawks to stop playing ‘The Stripper’ after complaints.
- The Beatle Brothers.