Garry Meier Full Show 7/23/14
WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey joined Garry Meier and recorded another “Pure Chicago” commercial in an effort to boost Chicago tourism. This time comparing Chicago to other possible tourism destinations. A tire fell off a car traveling in the southbound lanes of the Bishop Ford and struck another car and killing a woman. Garry and Jim talked about our decreasing cumulative attention spans, and what it would be like to travel to on a one-way trip to Mars. Chicago Tribune cartoonist Scott Stantis joined Garry Meier for this week’s caption contest. This week’s cartoon featured Garry’s show, but the cartoon ended up hurting the feelings of Elton Jim. Scott and Jim faced off on his controversial portrayal. A girl from Alabama is taking heat after she posted a selfie at the Auschwitz concentration camp on Twitter. Snoop Dogg claims he smoked weed at the White House.
- Jim Ramsey’s weather forecast.
- Woman killed in accident on Bishop Ford Freeway.
- Bald-Faced Hornet.
- Buzz Aldrin: It’s Time to Put a Man on Mars.
- Follow Scott Stantis on Twitter.
- Enter caption contest via desktop.
- Enter caption contest via mobile app.
- Auschwitz selfie girl defends actions.
- Snoop Dogg claims he smoked weed at the White House.