WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey once again reads Garry Meier’s latest Pure Chicago ad, this time focusing on our home base, the historic Tribune Tower on Michigan Avenue. Johnny from Michigan also checked in. David Hochberg from Townstone Financial joined Garry to talk about his new show coming up on WGN.FM Tuesday through Thursday starting next week. Billy Joel is coming back to Wrigley Field this weekend. Chicago Tribune columnist and WGN Radio host Rick Kogan joined Garry about his trip to California last week. A judge in England has ordered a lottery winner to split his jackpot with the waiter who predicted the win. Plus, a man in Japan has transformed a showerhead into a copy of his girlfriend.
- Jim Ramsey’s forecast.
- Jim Ramsey’s Pure Chicago.
- Ask The Housing Guru – David Hochberg.
- Billy Joel’s Wrigley show on, despite death of mother.
- Red light cameras tag thousands for undeserved tickets.
- Lottery Winner Must Share $1.7 Million Jackpot With Psychic Waiter.
- Man Superglues Hand To Penis On ‘Sex Sent Me To The E.R.’.
- Man transforms shower head into a creepy copy of his girlfriend.