Lt. David Haynes joins us on this “Hot in July” Friday to talk about the movie “Earth to Echo.” His restaurant choice of the week – The Drinking Bird.
Policing the Movies with Lt. David Haynes: Earth to Echo
- 82610No CommentsPolicing+the+Movies+with+Lt.+David+Haynes%3A++Earth+to+Echo2014-07-12+20%3A26%3A44haygrossmanwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D82610
- Bill Kurtis and Walter Jacobson: together and better than ever August 27, 2014The band is back together. Bill Kurtis joins Walter Jacobson in studio with Bob and Marianne. Topics range from little league to Ferguson to the changing landscape of Sunday morning media. (But mostly it’s a lot of laughs.) … […]
- iO Founder Charna Halpern is ready for the big weekend August 26, 2014Improv hub iO Theater has new digs at a renovated building in Lincoln Park’s Clybourn Corridor. Founder Charna Halpern is in studio to talk about the celebrity-filled grand opening slated for this weekend. … […]
- Clarence Page analyzes what went wrong in Ferguson August 25, 2014Clarence Page is a syndicated columnist and senior member of The Chicago Tribune editorial board. He joins Bob and Marianne to discuss the lessons learned during urban riots and why Ferguson police fell short. … […]
- Larry King: I miss the immediacy of daily news August 25, 2014Larry King is coming to Chicago to visit the Museum of Broadcast Communications. He joins Bob and Marianne to talk about news of the day including baseball, Robin Williams, Ferguson and fast food. He also shows off his voice-over skills.… […]
- Housing Guru David Hochberg is more like a “Life Guru” August 22, 2014David Hochberg is back in studio with Bob and Marianne, and he’s pulling no punches. Find out how you can improve your credit score, lower your interest rates and possibly move out of your mom’s basement. (Or Mom, you … […]