Blackhawks color analyst Troy Murray joins Steve Cochran to talk playoffs. He brings up the best saves, the most memorable goals, and his predictions for tonight.
Troy Murray: Hawks have to bring it to a new level tonight
2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs
The regular season record doesn’t matter. 2010 and 2013 don’t matter. Streaks and momentum and rivalries don’t matter. What matters is the moment. Now. Every period. Every trip down the ice. Every shot. Every save. It all leads to One Goal. The Stanley Cup.
Follow the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs on 720 WGN and 87.7 The Game.
- Share Story
- Sean Astin on new role in FX’s The Strain July 31, 2014Sean Astin talked to Steve Cochran about his new role in the FX horror series The Strain. Steve also asked Astin what he’s most remembered for: Rudy, The Goonies or Lord of the Rings? … […]
- Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby July 31, 2014Corinne Zollars, Senior Director of Marketing and Communication of Special Olympics of Illinois, joined Steve Cochran to talk about the upcoming Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby-the annual fundraiser benefiting Special Olympics Illinois. 50,000 rubber ducky’s will race down the Chicago … […]
- Jarrett Payton: expectations for Bears are high July 31, 2014Former NFL running back, son of Walter Payton, and current host on WGN Radio’s “snot nose little brother” 87.7 FM The Game on the Jarrett, Harry and Spike Show joined Steve to talk about all things football. Jarrett talked about … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Four 7/31/2014 July 31, 2014In the fourth hour of the show Steve talked to Dean about the latest Shaknado film, the Big Bang Theory work stoppage, Mike Tyson movie, and Justin Bieber taking the Orlando Bloom feud to social media. And Laura Caldwell, author … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Three 7/31/2014 July 31, 2014In the third hour of the show, Steve talked to 87.7 FM The Game’s Jarrett Payton about the current state of the Chicago Bears, and his show with Harry Teinowitz and Spike Manton on WGN”s “snot nose little brother.” Also, … […]