From “Full House” to “Dancing with the Stars,” plus a lifetime of achievement in between. The lovely Candace Cameron-Bure joins Steve Cochran to talk about life on “Dancing with the Stars.” She discusses the costumes, her children’s coaching, and what happens behind the scenes.
Candace Cameron-Bure on “Dancing with the Stars”
- 72807No CommentsCandace+Cameron-Bure+on+%22Dancing+with+the+Stars%222014-05-06+17%3A24%3A49rwoodallwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D72807
- Steve Cochran Show 9/2/14 Part Three September 2, 2014In the final portion of the Steve Cochran Show one year-extravaganza Steve took some calls from family, friends, and we re-visited Kevin’s Fast Food Reviews along with even more highlights! Thank you listeners for making this first year great! … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 9/2/14 Part Two September 2, 2014In the second of today’s three part show… Spike O’Dell joined the program, there was another montage, and Dan Hampton joined the show to talk about how optimistic he is about the Bears. … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 9/2/14 Part One September 2, 2014It’s anniversary time! We are celebrating the first year of what Steve and Johnnie called “Steve Cochran 2.0″ yesterday. Andrea Darlas and crew kick off the show by talking about the big news over the weekend, but mainly this podcast … […]
- Steve Cochran Share-A-Show with Dan Finnegan August 29, 2014The morning show was honored to welcome Dan Finnegan and his dog Chicago for their Share-A-Show. Dan took part in the newscast talking about Denny’s, and shared some thoughts on fire safety. … […]
- Red Light Camera’s in Chicago: A C-Team Investigation August 29, 2014John DaCosse, C-Team Reporter for the Steve Cochran Show, delivered an investigation on the red light camera’s in a way that only the C-Team could deliver. … […]