Kelly Amonte Hiller is the women’s lacrosse coach at Northwestern, who has led the team to seven NCAA titles in the last nine years. Today she joins the Cochran show to discuss NU’s upcoming game at Wrigley Field, the first time a women’s lacrosse game has ever been held there. Listen below for the full interview.
Kelly Amonte Hiller, Northwestern women’s lacrosse coach, on Wrigley Field game vs. USC
- 71384No CommentsKelly+Amonte+Hiller%2C+Northwestern+women%27s+lacrosse+coach%2C+on+Wrigley+Field+game+vs.+USC2014-04-25+15%3A35%3A17msmithwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D71384
- Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby July 31, 2014Corinne Zollars, Senior Director of Marketing and Communication of Special Olympics of Illinois, joined Steve Cochran to talk about the upcoming Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby-the annual fundraiser benefiting Special Olympics Illinois. 50,000 rubber ducky’s will race down the Chicago … […]
- Jarrett Payton: expectations for Bears are high July 31, 2014Former NFL running back, son of Walter Payton, and current host on WGN Radio’s “snot nose little brother” 87.7 FM The Game on the Jarrett, Harry and Spike Show joined Steve to talk about all things football. Jarrett talked about … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Four 7/31/2014 July 31, 2014In the fourth hour of the show Steve talked to Dean about the latest Shaknado film, the Big Bang Theory work stoppage, Mike Tyson movie, and Justin Bieber taking the Orlando Bloom feud to social media. And Laura Caldwell, author … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Three 7/31/2014 July 31, 2014In the third hour of the show, Steve talked to 87.7 FM The Game’s Jarrett Payton about the current state of the Chicago Bears, and his show with Harry Teinowitz and Spike Manton on WGN”s “snot nose little brother.” Also, … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Two 7/31/2014 July 31, 2014In the second hour of the show Steve talked to Corinne Zollars, Director of Marketing and Communication for Special Olympics Illinois, about the upcoming Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby. Also, Mary gives the crew a lesson on proper stretching and … […]