The Blackhawks’ own Bryan Bickell joins the Cochran show for Breakfast with Bickell. As the Hawks go into the series against the St. Louis Blues, Bickell talks prep, sizes up his opponents, and defends his goalies. He also gives his take on why it seems to be so difficult for a repeat cup win…and how to pronounce the plural of the word “moose.”
Bickell, bears and moose – oh my!
- 69894No CommentsBickell%2C+bears+and+moose+-+oh+my%212014-04-15+14%3A27%3A30rwoodallwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D69894
- Steve Cochran Show 8/20/14 Hour One August 20, 2014In the first hour of the Steve Cochran Show, Andrea Darlas and crew broke down one of the strangest Cubs games in recent memory, and previewed the upcoming Emmy’s. They also replayed part of the show’s interview with the legendary … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/19/14 Part Two August 19, 2014The second half of the show was packed. Matthew Lillard from The Bridge (and Scream if you ask Kevin) joined the show. Two triathletes came by the studio, and the legendary Dee Snider explained why he loves Chicago and why … […]
- Matthew Lillard from FX’s The Bridge: It’s a Little Dark and a Little Dirty August 19, 2014Matthew Lillard is one of those actors whom you would recognize from anywhere. He’s on FX’s The Bridge, but you would recognize him from anything from Scream to Scooby Doo. Steve and Matthew solved many of the world’s problems, … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/19/14 Part One August 19, 2014In the first half of the show, there was another update from Ferguson. Steve brought back “Radio Twitter” where people called in and had ten seconds to tell Steve something that he wasn’t interested in. Micah Halpern joined the program … […]
- Dee Snider: The Coolest Grandfather Ever August 19, 2014Dee Snider came on to the Steve Cochran Show to promote his show that is coming to Broadway in Chicago. We highly recommended you go see that, but listen to this podcast to hear what Dee Snider’s grand-kids call him, … […]