An apparent security flaw found on most websites is allowing hackers to use the Heartbleed virus to breach private information — including your emails, passwords, and credit card numbers.
Heartbleed: New bug affects 66% of Internet – What you should do
- 69377No CommentsHeartbleed%3A+New+bug+affects+66%25+of+Internet+-+What+you+should+do2014-04-11+14%3A54%3A12Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dheartbleed-virus-new-bug-compromising-affects-66-of-internet
- 4 hurt in city shootings September 2, 2014Shootings on the Northwest, West and Southeast sides left four people hurt late Monday and early this morning, according to police. […]
- Luckman ahead of McMahon, Cutler as best Bears QB September 2, 2014The Pro Football Hall of Fame displays more busts of Bears greats than any other team. But there is only one enshrined quarterback, Sid Luckman, who threw his last pass 64 years ago. Since then, there has been no shortage of Bears quarterbacks who were busts, but not of the Hall of Fame... […]
- Fukudome lists Streeterville condo for $1.5 million September 2, 2014Former Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox outfielder Kosuke Fukudome, who now plays baseball in his native Japan, has listed his three-bedroom condominium unit in a Streeterville high-rise for $1.5 million. […]
- Peet's Coffee taking on Starbucks in Chicago push September 2, 2014Peet's Coffee & Tea is embarking on a major expansion in Chicago, hoping to win over coffee connoisseurs with fresh-roasted beans and handcrafted drinks. […]
- Woman killed in Streator home explosion September 2, 2014An 82-year-old woman is dead after a home exploded overnight in La Salle County, authorities said. […]